Friday 13 January 2012

SPECTRUM

I shall probably mention this a few times in the coming month, but as we picked up the posters and invitations from Art Van Go yesterday I thought I'd give it a plug now. SPECTRUM are a small group formed from six of my ex City & Guilds students plus three other like minded souls, who meet once a month to stitch and chat under my tuition. (I'm very good at tutoring the chat!)  This will be their first exhibition together as a group and so we are just a little excited!


We'd be even more excited to see you there... and if you fancy coming along to our very special private view "Tea Party" (lots of homemade cakes) on February 11th, let me know and I'll send you an invitation.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to come along especially as I am signing up for the DM City and Guilds creative quilt making - would be good to see some work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only it was closer to my home! I'm sure it will be a great success - very exciting for all concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a sense of direction I'd try to get there, but as it is, I shall have to rely on seeing any photos that you take. It sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like a ticket for the preview of exhibition please, Gina. No need to send it to me as I can collect it at the Settlement if you are still there on Thursdays. Look forward to seeing the work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.