- I have spent a couple of days with my Mum who is recovering from vascular surgery. She is doing really well. Luckily her surgeon was one of the more successful ones in the recent public reporting about the performance of surgeons.
- I've taught another afternoon of Creative Sketchbooks and we played with masks and resists. Lots of fun.
- Spectrum had an outing to the Henry Moore foundation. It was wonderful. The weather was fine and there was much to see, made all the better for being there with friends. I liked the sheep.
- We celebrated a wedding anniversary. Nine years... where did they go so quickly?
- I've started a tapestry. It was a rash decision against my better judgement. But I've done it. And I've told you so now I'll have to finish it. (But secretly I rather like it)
- I've taught a class on making braids at Art and Stitch and each of the ladies completed some beautiful work. I think they had a good time too.
- Last night Gill and I completed another Starlight Walk. We agreed it was good fun and we will do it again. But this morning I'm struggling to remember a time when the simple act of putting one foot in front of another didn't make so many bits of me ache.
Funnily enough there hasn't been much time for cleaning bathrooms, ironing or even blogging but I will be back again soon (perhaps after I've cleaned the bathroom). And if you follow this blog with Google Reader please find another way of following me after tomorrow... because I would hate for you to go away.