Thursday 17 December 2009

Ta very much!

I'm long overdue some thank yous. A while ago Trashy organised a Rainbow swap and I was the lucky recipient of this collection of rainbow parcels from Laurie.



Inside were fabulous pressies... all rainbow inspired, including some gold at the end of the rainbow which has long since been gobbled up!


Don't you just love this mini quilt... an alternative take on The Princess and the Pea. I hope the princess isn't squashed under the mattresses! Thank you Laurie!


Another thank you must go to Penny who awarded me this Kreative Blogger award... simply ages ago! Rules are to list seven interesting facts about myself and then pass the award on to seven more bloggers.

I've dithered and dallied... and dithered some more and I can't think of seven new things about me. I have done this twice before for different awards and I thought I might link back to those posts but can't find them... quick edit... found this and some on this post! But I won't pass it on because I think all the blogs I read are creative so couldn't possibly choose only seven. But thank you Penny... I did appreciate receiving this.

And as a Christmas thank you for everyone I thought I might do a tutorial soon... on the little book that I posted about... and maybe even a giveaway... watch this space!

13 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky you to have some of Laurie's gorgeous work.

    I'm beginning to think I went about organising ths swap all wrong. Next time I shall know to make sure everyone has to send their fabulous packages to ME only!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely swap package! And, you are indeed a kreativ blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your blogs they are always so interesting am certain you have more hours in your day than the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I've already spotted the paper in Paperchase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading your tutorial how do you fit it all in though? Well done Gina. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the mini quilt - how nice to receive such lovely presents from like- minded blog friends - i think i need to start blogging next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely presents! And I can't wait for the tutorial! Lucy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely things! I would love a tutorial on the book you made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely things to have received: and a huge "YES PLEASE" to the book tutorial......

    :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got very lucky there! I would love to see a book tutorial too ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Felicitations, my dear. Your blog is lovely and the award is most deserved.
    Warmest regard,
    Simone.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.