First of all the seven random facts:
1. I have a blue belt in Judo! This is me aged about 15 about two years before I gave it up.
2. I was born in the East End of London so I am a true Cockney.
3. I have run the London Marathon - twice. This is the first time in 1988 with Ben at the finish. It took me over five hours that time.
And the second time was in 1998 and I ran it over an hour faster! It rained a lot that time and my arm was in plaster with a broken wrist (I fell over roller skating five weeks before!)
4.I have not eaten meat for about fifteen years, although I do occasionally eat fish if it does't have its head and bones!
5. I am terribly untidy especially when I am working as this picture of my desk shows... but I have a tidy person inside me who would like to come out.
6. I've got a maths degree and used be a Maths teacher before I had children... but I've forgotten it all!
7. I still like numbers though and try to do the Killer SuDoko in The Times every day if I can. I can't do crosswords though and don't even begin to understand cryptic clues.