Tuesday 9 July 2019

We've Moved

Hello!
Have you missed me? I've missed you! Blog reading has been pretty low on my list of priorities the past few weeks (plus I broke my iPad on which I usually do blogging stuff, but that's a whole other story), however we have now actually moved and have already been in our new home a whole week. I may write a blog post about the experience... I may not. But just to say we love our new home and all the stresses of the past few weeks have disappeared. The night we moved in the lights were put on at the church to welcome us to the village which was lovely. This is literally the view from our front bedroom window... before I dropped the said iPad out the window smashing the screen to smithereens.Oh well, it's only stuff... and despite months of clearing out we still have far too much stuff!


Hector went into kennels for a few days while we packed and moved but he has now arrived at his new home and together we are exploring new footpaths (despite only being a mile and a half from where we were before!)


The previous occupiers had a black lab too and he has spent much of his time here sniffing out every nook and cranny, plus every square inch of the garden, quite determined to find the puppy we are obviously hiding from him. Silly dog!


Anyway, that's it for now but I just wanted to check in briefly to let you know I'm still here, still blogging. Will be back soon but there are a few boxes to unpack.

12 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new home. Can I ask where you are? Puppy looks happy. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful welcome Gina! I am so pleased to hear that you love your new home xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to be all settling in happily. Enjoy. UNpacking is much nicer than the other end was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you health and happiness in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect place to move to. Enjoy unpacking and settling in. B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your surroundings look idyllic and I'm sure Hector is enjoying all the new sniffs to be sniffed. So glad that it all went smoothly, well fairly smoothly and nice that you are not too far from old friends and neighbours.
    The picture of the church is beautiful - what a lovely gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new view looks wonderful and how nice that the church was lite up to welcome you. Glad silly old dog is loving his new home and surroundings and is finding lots of new sniffs.

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every happiness in your new home Gina and welcome back you were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurrah! That's terrific news. I know how stressful it's all been so hope that's all behind you now. Look forward to hearing lots more about your new place. T x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I’ve been waiting for this post having had sneak peaks on Insta! Congrats and what a lovely thing for them to do with the church.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to know that you are finally in your new home and that Hector has 'fresh' smells to investigate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Congrats on your move!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.