I'm joining in with Amy to take five minutes to enjoy five things...
and this Friday I thought I would look at five Christmas wreaths or garlands.
1. I'm always lucky enough to have a beautiful garland for my front door courtesy of my Mum.
2. I've also got an indoor garland that hangs in my hallway. This is one that I stitched a couple of years ago.
3. Number three is a tiny bead garland that hangs on my tree, made from a kit given to me a few years ago by blogging friend Emma.
4. Not really a garland I suppose, but certainly a wreath inspired centre piece for your Christmas buffet table... an idea I pinched from Pampered Chef. I'll certainly be giving this a try this year. It is a circle of basil leaves topped with cherry plum tomatoes and mozzerella balls. Very simple but very effective.
5. And last but not least, probably my favourite garland I've seen this year, made by my very talented blogging friend Lesley. Isn't it fantastic and absolutely perfect for anyone who stitches!
Do pop over and see what others are doing for Five on Friday.