Sunday 7 December 2014

Day Seven :: Rockin' Robin

These little robins were destined for the Christmas market yesterday...
 
 
But they never quite made it because they never got finished... I didn't think that one and a half robins would really made much of a display.

 
The second one got finished yesterday afternoon and the rest remain in pieces... ah well... another market, another time or maybe they'll end up as presents... or on my tree. Who knows!

 
I was going to write up a little tutorial for making them to go with this post. But hey, you're all clever people. It's a bit of felt, a piece of cord and a few embroidery stitches so I know you can all work this out for yourselves. You don't need my help! Which is just as well, as I've run out of time due to a late night partying and then out for lunch with friends today.

 
But, as promised,  I have got around to picking out a winner of my cracker giveaway... names in a hat... and the winner is Amy of Love Made My Home. Well done Amy! Sorry the rest of you didn't win but of course you could always make your own... pattern is available HERE!
 
Now if you'll excuse me, it's an early night for me!

6 comments:

  1. Love the robins and their little boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help thinking they look like crows who have had their front feathers dyed red. A bit like an old crow we know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Gina, I do sometimes wonder how you fit it all in!!!
    Cute robins. :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the robins!! They are so cute, and look even cuter in your photo shoot! Thank you for the wonderful cracker win! I had forgotten all about your draw so this was a wonderful surprise to read on a Monday morning. I will be in touch! Hope you have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little birds Gina. And thanks for giving us credit for being able to figure them out -- I always laugh when I see tutorials for the very simplest of things and often wonder if people really need tutorials for them. Some bloggers must think their audience is full of pre-schoolers LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.