Thursday 22 December 2016

Advent 2016 - twenty two

Never too late for a bit of last minute decorating is it? Origami stars made from wrapping paper... Yes, I know I should be wrapping presents but I got distracted. Instructions are here should you be so inclined.


I thought it would be fun to photograph them in front of the mirror... Then I noticed it needed cleaning which is why it's all a bit hazy..


Of course you could just make them and attach them to the front of cards like this one I received from a friend... For next year of course! Now what was I doing... ah yes, wrapping presents.

6 comments:

  1. Love those stars. Too late for me - I'm exhausted already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them....trying hard to not click on the link as I'm supposed to be cleaning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go again! You do make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those hanging stars! At some point in my December wandering, I bought some origami paper at a great Japanese bookshop, thinking that I would make some ornaments. Hah! Hasn't happened yet...perhaps on Christmas afternoon.
    I've forgotten how to make those stars.
    Will have to do some research just to be able to remember how to made the classic cranes.
    Thanks for the inspiration, Gina. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I like those - now have I got time to have a try?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are far more patient than me! I found the same tutorial intending to make lots from the old sheet music I'd bought from a bric-a-bracelet shop. After making one I decided life was too short to make more :-)))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.