Sunday 11 December 2016

Advent 2016 - eleven

Following on from yesterday's Christmas Card post... Some more hand made cards. Once again I joined in with Amy's Christmas Card Swap and this year I was paired up with Tricky and his family who live in Spain. This week I received this beautiful Santa card made by his children. I love the way his beard is made from their hand prints... thank you little Wolf Cubs x


In return I sent this Christmas tree, stitched onto metal... even the sequins were stitched on by machine! It was one of the projects I did with my class before the end of term.


It is a small but lovely way to reach out and connect to other people so thank you Amy for organising again... And Happy Christmas to Tricky, Carly and the wolf Cubs!

8 comments:

  1. I love both of those cards! Great imaginations set free. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to make new friends across the world. Great cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe what a lovely idea and two beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the originality of both cards and they are a great reminder of the joy of receiving something hand made in the post. See you are still going strong on the advent front. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I must join again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you like it, the whole santa is actually made out of all 4 of our hand prints, my thumb makes up most of his hat :) the card you sent us is beautiful, we're really glad we joined in with the swap

    ReplyDelete
  7. That reminds me of the metal embroidered brooch that I wear on my winter coat - hand made by you of course.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.