Thursday 8 December 2016

Advent 2016 - eight

I love wrapping presents. Everything from making a neatly wrapped parcel (the trick is to use the right sized piece of paper) to decorating them with ribbons and trimmings gives me great pleasure. I have a box where I collect papers, tissue, ribbons and trims just for wrapping. And I also love stickers, so when I spotted these beautiful little stickers in the Bottle Branch Etsy shop I knew I could satisfy both my love for stickers and present wrapping in one fell swoop.


Elizabeth takes beautiful photographs of plant material and then uses them to make exquisite prints, cards and stickers. Perfect for beautifully wrapped presents.

Although if I don't clear up my desk soon I'm not going to have beautifully wrapped anything!


6 comments:

  1. I must admit I love wrapping too! Those stickers are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fan of wrapping here (though my bag of bits and bobs is a tangled mess) and a recent convert to stickers. Planning to make my own wrapping paper this year, too. Better get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like wrapping presents but seldom make a good job of it. These stickers are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I'd rather wrap than choose the contents)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure that all of your parcels are beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those stickers and your desk made me giggle! Beautiful gifts too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.