Sunday 17 December 2017

Advent 2017 :: Day 17

Please tell me I am not the only one...
There I am looking at one thing, I get distracted by something else, click on a link and before I know it I've crocheted a mistletoe garland!


Well, it wasn't quite so quick as that and I really should have been writing the Christmas cards but it is rather lovely and it used up lots of scraps of green yarn. And if you are as easily distracted as me you can find the pattern here on the Loop Lounge, only I opted to stitch on some pearl berries rather than crochet them... I couldn't face sewing in any more ends!


Totally impossible to photograph well...


and I've not decided where to hang it yet either.


Now if you'll excuse me I must finish writing those cards!

8 comments:

  1. It adds an extra touch of fun, doesn't it. I too get easily distracted but thankfully did my cards early this year. I added my new address to each one as I couldn't remember who knew I had moved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Here I am on the internet because I can't think what I should be doing now. Just got home yesterday after a few days away and not got my head around being away for Christmas. Oh! And it is only four days away. Whoops! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four days till I go away that is :D not to Christmas in case I panic anyone

      Delete
    2. You had me worried for a minute!

      Delete
  3. awe it is lovely Gina, I did admire it at Loop but I must not start anything else!!!
    P.S. I spy a little bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, Gina. I'm tryi g not to get distracted because I have a couple of things to finish before Xmas and some accounting which has a deadline. After Thursday I might manage to play. Snow last week put everything behind as we couldn't get out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put simply. Love,love, love your mistletoe! Hope there are lots of tall dark and handsome men around to make use of your handiwork! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina, creative wonder woman! I am off for a two week (summer) holiday in Lawrence, a beautiful wee South Island town with an interesting history. I am unsure how often I will be able to get near a computer there (competing with son, daughter-in-law and three grandchildren), so I will take this opportunity to wish you and your family a blessed Christmas, and to say a huge thank you for your wonderful blogs over 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.