I crocheted some bunting.
I used some lovely Planet Penny crochet cotton which was fabulous to work with. I took bits and pieces from various patterns and combined them to get the look that I wanted, finishing it off with some of my dyed buttons (one batch of scarlet dye produced all these different reds and pinks)
I pondered over how to best photograph it... it's not easy to photograph bunting in order to show it off at its best you know.
And in the end I decided it looked best draped over my dresser... but it didn't stay there as it was not for me. It was for a special friend who had a birthday at the beginning of the week.
But I might have to make some for me too... because I like it on my dresser... and I have a bithday at the end of the week. And the world needs more bunting...
Birthday cake... for my friend and me!
We did share it with all the other ladies from Spectrum.