- Finish work for exhibition
- Prepare work for submission for another exhibition
- Finish writing article and take relevant photographs
- Make samples for workshop in February.
- Write the Embroiderer's Guild Branch newsletter and send to members.*
- Pack bags ready for weekend away teaching at Missenden.
Do you want to know what I actually did...?
- Baked carrot cake
- Took photographs of carrot cake
- Ate carrot cake
- Blogged about carrot cake.
Ah well... there's tomorrow I suppose.
* I did actually get the newsletter done after I'd made the cake... I was feeling guilty!