I feel as though I've been absent for a while.
(although it has been less than a week)
I'm not really sure what has been going on to keep me away...
- I made cake... blueberry and lime drizzle
- I've started a new term teaching
- I took my samples to be photographed... filming starts next month
- I've done housework... a rare event so worth a mention
- And today we went to see some alpacas... funny looking things!
So just a bit of this and that really... but I feel like I'm biding my time before stuff really gets busy. The next six weeks seem just a little bit crazy. My MA starts in a couple of weeks, I've got work in an exhibition in Norwich which requires my presence for a day (not to mention actually finishing the work), and a teaching schedule like I've never tackled before... including four days in St Ives. So I may well be absent on and off for quite a while. Lets just say blogging will be erratic and I'll be back properly at the end of October... for my Pink Friday Party!
For other members of my family life seems to be one long party... Joe, still in New Zealand has been watching the rugby world cup... apparently he was spotted on the TV coverage which I have to say I missed! (Joe's the one in the middle.) I miss Joe too!